The Spot Rebounder is the worlds most portable rebounder of it's size anywhere! At 7ft x 7ft it gives you a giant target for training your skills enabling multiple players to develop accuracy and power in a range of sports. The Spot sets up and packs down in 90 seconds and as with all Quick Play products it can be set up with no instructions as all the poles are pre-connected with elastic. Due to the large hitting area of the net, the Spot Rebounder 7 x7 makes an ideal training companion for a variety of sports such as football, tennis, cricket and rugby.
Kickster Spot is lightweight and strong, at only a fraction of the weight and pack size of other rebounders on the market, its steel and fibreglass construction will take everything you throw at it, whilst still fitting into a small, easy to carry bag. Ideal to take with you wherever and whenever you want to train or play.
• Small pack size and lightweight
• Simple and quick to assemble in only 90 seconds.
• All poles are pre-attached with elastic cord (just like a tent!). Making it easy for anyone to assemble and reduces lost parts.
• Robust and flexible design, with the ability to deform and instantly return to shape.
• Durable, easy open carry bag with shoulder strap.
• Kickster Spot can be easily carried by children and are small enough to pack easily into a family car to go on holiday, to the park or anywhere.
• Designed and manufactured by Quick Play Sport and tested to British Standards BS-EN71.
• Packed Size: Only 10 x 19 x 97 (cm).
ExitPAY instalment calculator